Almost all children like to engage in creativity, entertaining with different materials, doing their interesting art for kids and crafts. A ten-year-old child has various abilities to work with paper, glue, plasticine, and colored paper, natural and applied material more perfectly. Therefore, the art for kids ten years is complex and technologically complex.
Crafts from paper ten years: painting “Dove.”
To make a big picture, you will need:
- A sheet of color and white paper;
- Napkins of white color;
- In the beginning, on a piece of colored paper, which will be the background for the picture, we draw the dove, head, and wings contour with drawing ideas.
- The handkerchief needs to be crushed and then glued to the base with clerical glue (e.g., PVA) along the contour.
- From a sheet of white paper, you need to cut the feathers and cut them along the edges. You will need about five pieces of long cuts to frame the tail, 20-25 large pieces to decorate the trunk, 10-15 parts of medium size for the neck and chest of the pigeon, and 15-20 pieces of small blanks without cuts for head framing.
- Then, carefully glue the workpieces to the base – a crumpled napkin – one by one, starting at the tail.
- In the end, we placed the beak and eye on the plate. A three-dimensional picture can decorate with a ready-made piece, which can be purchased at the hardware department and placed in a frame.
A wonderful symbol of the world stays in your home art for kids!
Crafts for boys ten years: “Pirate ship.”
You can organize competitions in a bath or a large swamp on the street with many such ships. For making the vessel, the following materials are needed:
- Tetrapak from under the milk;
- Colored paper;
- A cocktail;
- Scotch tape;
- Box-tetrapak should be lined with purple paper.
- Then, two stripes of the same length of tetra pack and 4 inches should remove from the foil. Cut three holes in it. Also, from the foil, draw a pirate symbol of “Merry Roger” and cut it out.
- Glue pieces of foil to the “side” of the future ship so that we get the portholes. And the circles can be attached to the “nose” of sea transport.
- At the top of the craft, you need to make a small hole with scissors and straw for the cocktail. On the square of their black paper, stick the pirate symbol, make two holes – from the bottom and the top – and place them on a straw. The sail of the ship came out. Pasting a matchbox on orange paper, we attach it to the ship’s “deck” from the rear, and near the side is the captain’s cabin. Before this, you need to fix the “steering wheel” from the wire.
Now you can go on a round-the-world voyage around distant seas and oceans! And that the “wave” is not wet a pirate ship, its board can put on adhesive tape.
Art for kids 10-year-old girls: “Bouquet in the windows.”
Girls, like all representatives of the beautiful half of humanity, love flowers. For some in each house, there are cardboard trays from eggs, and with which you can create beautiful inflorescences. In addition to packing the egg, you will need:
- Pintura, acrylic o gouache;
- Skewer or thick wire.
- Cut the groove from the tray. Then on each blank, we make deep eight deep cuts – petals. The edge of each petal is made oval with scissors.
- Each flower petal is painted with colors in the desired color. The color yellow is applied in the center.
- If desired, each flower can decorate with stamens made of beads or plasticine. We put the inflorescences on skewers or a thick wire, and we put them in a vase. Finished!