Outlook [pii_email_92cb35c247cbd9428857] Error Solutions
If, when launching an application or a game, the error “[pii_email_92cb35c247cbd9428857]” appears on the screen, then we can say with confidence that the reason is in the DLL files of your operating system.
Error [pii_email_92cb35c247cbd9428857] when launching applications in Windows 10 in most cases occurs after you have updated Windows 10 and launch an already installed favorite game or program that is written in C ++ and for which the correct libraries are needed, especially when launching Outlook (after 2012 release), and many others. This is the reason for the error.
How Do I Fix Outlook [pii_email_92cb35c247cbd9428857] Error
1: Check system files
We will not dwell on this in detail, let’s just say that system files can be damaged and the first thing we should always do is check with the built-in sfc utility.
- There are two options for running the utility we need through the command line and through powershell. We will use the second one, as it will come in handy in the following paragraphs.
- Press simultaneously Ctrl + Shift + Esc; Right-click on the start menu and select Task Manager Push Ctrl + Alt + Del (we are not afraid of the blue screen) and select the Task Manager.
- The task manager can be launched in the expanded (as we need) and minimized form. In the case of the latter, click on the More button below.
- Go to File \ Run new task Launch Windows PowerShell In the dialog box, enter powershell, be sure to check the box next to “Create a task with administrator rights”.
- Click Ok. Enter the command to check and click Enter sfc / scannow.
We are waiting for the end of the check. This solution is unlikely, but nevertheless it helped some people to terminate [pii_email_92cb35c247cbd9428857] error. If it didn’t help, go to the next point.
2. Automatically reinstall (re-register) Windows apps
- Downloading and reinstalling applications can fix pii_email_92cb35c247cbd9428857. The entire reinstallation is automatic and takes a few minutes. This operation can delete your data in these applications, so you need to back up your programs first.
- Nothing will happen to data stored on the Internet, such as Microsoft OneDrive.
- We start the control panel and repair Outlook from there.
3. Fix damaged data file to Solve [pii_email_92cb35c247cbd9428857]
There is a possibility that the reason for the non-working start button is a damaged “Tile Data Layer” file and all you need to do is create a new user, copy the file we need and paste it into our current profile.
- You may not copy, but simply work in a new profile, but in this case, the full version will be considered.
- Right-click on the Start button or +X and select the item Command line (administrator).
- We enter the following commands in turn and pressing Enter after every.
- Net user tempadmin1 “password” /
- Add net user tempadmin2 “password” /
- Add net user localgroup administrators “tempadmin2” /
- Now you need to log out of the system to do this, press the key combination Ctrl + Alt + Deland select the Exit button.
- We log into the system by selecting the user tempadmin1 and enter password as the password Immediately.
We hope you have successfully patched the [pii_email_92cb35c247cbd9428857] error code on Outlook with the help of solutions that we shared in this article.