According to experts worldwide, one of the best pickup trucks in the market is the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500.A whole lot of trims are provided by GMC for their Sierra 1500 model. From having powerful enough engines to fuel efficiency and more, the Sierra 1500 has it all.
If you are invested in getting a truck shortly then you should check this pickup whenever you get to a GMC dealer Soda Springs. However, to avoid any confusion you need to know about the available trims as well as their prices beforehand.
Take a look!
As mentioned before, GMC offers several models for the 2021 Sierra 1500. A total of 6 variants are present for people to choose from depending on need as well as their budget. However, just keep in mind that it is better to buy a top-tier model than the base one since these trucks are quite reasonable, and higher-end ones come with ample features that you should have in your pickup.
- Sierra 1500: This is the base model that anyone who is looking to buy a pickup can choose. It will be fitted with a V6 engine and mated with an auto 6-speed transmission that provides 286-hp. This truck starts from just $29,799 but upgrading with certain features will include an additional cost.
- SLE: Next in the lineup is SLE trim that is powered by either a diesel engine or the V6 that is standard for base trim. If our choice is the diesel engine then it will come mated with an auto 10-speed transmission and if you chose V6 then six-speed is your only choice. This trim starts from $39,998 and for any other engine option you need to consult a dealer.
- Elevation and SLT:These two trims have the engine options available quite common. The diesel engine or the V8 5.3L is the choice you can get. The V8 will offer 355-hp while the diesel one will get you massive torque 460 lb-ft. Price of Elevation and SLT are $41,698 and $48,597 respectively. If you want to know the exact difference in features of these two trims then visit Soda Springs GMC dealer.
- AT4:This trim is ideal for people who are looking to drive this truck on the off-road routes primarily. Apart from the diesel engine, this truck is equipped with V8 6.2L option that offers 420-hp. Its cost starts from $55,395 and can tow over 1000 lbs or even much more if equipped with certain packages.
- Denali: This trim is the best of Sierra 1500. Standard option is V8 6.2L engine andcan tow 12,200 lbs and 2240 payload capacity. It is the most powerful trim that you can buy and is one of the most sold versions of Sierra 1500 globally. It is priced at $56,995.
If you are looking to buy a 2021 Sierra 1500, then visit a GMC dealer and take a test ride of your favorite trim and book it after being satisfied with the performance it provides.